1)sears 12-inch band saw/sander 2) craftsman router double insulated 3) sears 6-1/8 inch jointer-planer
by Lisa Kolinsky
(Knoxville, TN )
1) I have one 12 inch band saw/sander model no. 113.243411 with legs & motor. It was purchased I think around September of 1979. It works beautifully. Any ideas on what the value is Pls?
2) I also have a craftsman router double insulated model # 315.17480. I believe this was purchased around august of 1979.
3) Additionally I have a sears 6 - 1/8 inch jointer-planer. Model # 113.206931 joiner/planer with legs and motor. Do you have any idea about the value of any of these three machines please?
Thanks so much,
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Vintage Craftsman Tool Photos.
More Old Woodworking Tool Links
- Delta Woodworking Tools
- Craftsman Woodworking Tools
- Rockwell Woodworking Tools
- Oliver Woodworking Tools
- Boice Crane Woodworking Tools
- Walker Turner Woodworking Tools